Land Rover 130 tipper Alloy wheels

Horatio

Have a search for 'Wolf Wheels'.

I think they are the strongest wheels avaliable for a land rover.

The geniune land rover ones are fitted to army 'wolf' land rovers and HD 130's.

They claim to be rated to 2200Kg each! But not sure about that one.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have a search for 'Wolf Wheels'.

I think they are the strongest wheels avaliable for a land rover.

The geniune land rover ones are fitted to army 'wolf' land rovers and HD 130's.

They claim to be rated to 2200Kg each! But not sure about that one.

Hi ty there the ones wolf rims only thing is they weight of them are mad to much weight thanks Jon

Problem with genuine wolf rims is you can only fit standard skinny tires, I'm also looking for rims that can carry a 130 cherrypicker but give a bigger footprint and help reduce how much it sinks on soft ground.

Got 265 75 16 on the 130 twin cab and even full of chip it hardly leaves a mark but it has started to buckle the deep dish alloys.

I believe I got mine from tyres direct online (long time ago now) they were the highest rated I could find, I can't remember what they are now but it was considerably more than normal modulars were rated at.

I want to get a set of mach 5 steels at some point, but have spent enough on upgrades for a little while.

Like I said the ZU alloys are rated for a full GVW 130 with trailer I know this due to a very good friend needing to be able to utilise max payload on the 130 they are rated to 1400kgs each and are TUV approved also slow wider tyres to be fitted ! And weigh a lot less than wolf rims ! Also worth making sure your tyres are rated for speed and weight too BFGs most if not all of there patterns are but certain Yokohama tyres for example are not rated to the weight of a loaded 130 !

Yeh scraggs they're the ones I am looking at as seem to be one of the strongest on the market while still looking good. Want to turn the landy into a real head turner as a working tool and advertising statement.

Check out the Zus they look the nuts and various colours and weight wise Mack 5s in steel are like anvils ! Heavy and as dear as a set of Zus I bet :)

Like I said the ZU alloys are rated for a full GVW 130 with trailer I know this due to a very good friend needing to be able to utilise max payload on the 130 they are rated to 1400kgs each and are TUV approved also slow wider tyres to be fitted ! And weigh a lot less than wolf rims ! Also worth making sure your tyres are rated for speed and weight too BFGs most if not all of there patterns are but certain Yokohama tyres for example are not rated to the weight of a loaded 130 !

HI mate my BFG MUDS take weight well thanks jon :thumbup: