Big Thumbs Up For chainsawbars.co.uk

Dorset Treeman

Just wanted to put up a quick post to let all arbtalk members know that the level of after-care service I have just received from Rob D and Laurence at chainsawbars.co.uk was exceptional.

I had a problem with a new ripping chain which I had bought from them at the same time as a sugihara bar and they could not be more helpfull with this and also whilst dealing with another order I placed that they did not stock but managed to order for me.

I have bought numerous bars, chains and files over the past couple of years from them as well as a grandberg mill and accessories and have always received them promptly and at very competitive prices.

So keep up the great service Rob D and your team. :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

I would also agree just decked all my saws with new bars and had them sent to holland and arrived in no time at all, very prompt to reply to mails and had a. Great experience dealing with them. Will definitely be using them again.

Many thanks all - Laurence came in this year as general manager and is now pretty much up to speed but already we have soaked up his extra pair of hands!

Chainsawbars is now in it's fourth year. There is still a lot of work to do on the site but most seem to get on well with it. But because of the platform it is built on it seems that a few people esp on mobiles experience problems.

The next Sugihara bars order is enormous - and it will offer a massive range of options. Although this will not feature on CSB - as it causes too many problems for a lot of people...

So there will be a new website and this should help make choosing more easy.

ie. there will be 1/4" and 3/8 lo pro options for Stihl top handle saws.

3/8" lo pro options for Stihl MS261 etc

More lengths and more variety.

:biggrin:

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Just wanted to put up a quick post to let all arbtalk members know that the level of after-care service I have just received from Rob D and Laurence at chainsawbars.co.uk was exceptional.

I had a problem with a new ripping chain which I had bought from them at the same time as a sugihara bar and they could not be more helpfull with this and also whilst dealing with another order I placed that they did not stock but managed to order for me.

I have bought numerous bars, chains and files over the past couple of years from them as well as a grandberg mill and accessories and have always received them promptly and at very competitive prices.

So keep up the great service Rob D and your team. :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

Hi Dorset Treeman, I run the Chainsawbars website for Rob, would you mind if we used your name and quote on the website? It's great to get the feedback! Thanks Pat:thumbup: