WHATS THE BEST PICKUP FOR £25k thanks all

mendiplogs

How long have you been driving Jon?

How many accidents have you had?

How many airbag 'deployments' have you had?

Exactly.

It's brochure candy floss.

Having said that, for what you want to do, just buy a Toyota RAV4. Job jobbed,

HI WOODS RAV4 WILL not pull a large car we went into toyota dealer re air I've had 2 mate how I've been what that do with having to no about a pickup :lol:25year air bags are good thing to have :thumbup1:thanks jon :thumbup:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI WOODS RAV4 WILL not pull a large car we went into toyota dealer re air I've had 2 mate how I've been what that do with having to no about a pickup :lol:25year air bags are good thing to have :thumbup1:thanks jon :thumbup:

Airbags well worth it dad had a smash on m1 in the ford (changed from Nissan cause of the cr** gearbox) pickup near London and they saved his bacon!! Turned a nasty crash into a ruined truck but only some bruises

Airbags well worth it dad had a smash on m1 in the ford (changed from Nissan cause of the cr** gearbox) pickup near London and they saved his bacon!! Turned a nasty crash into a ruined truck but only some bruises

Hi Richard they help to save people's life's mate so Land Rover 90)110)130 out of it thanks Jon

How long have you been driving Jon?

How many accidents have you had?

How many airbag 'deployments' have you had?

Exactly.

It's brochure candy floss.

Having said that, for what you want to do, just buy a Toyota RAV4. Job jobbed,

How many miles a year do you do

Brochure candy floss you ever been in a head on or side impact they work trust me it's painfully enough hitting a bag of air better than plod having to identifies you by medical records as there still pulling your face out the dash..

either ranger or d max if towing both 3.5 d max cheaper on fuel

Yeah there rated to 3.5t but it doesn't change the fact the dmax has a small highly tuned twin turbo engine! 3.2 ranger or 3l hilux must be better.