Are Small Chippers Worth Having?

mowandgo

I am constantly mincing up material with saw. Iam doing alot of small tree/hedge work loading the van with 10+ builders bags of micned up cuttings. I have more of the same and thinking it might be time for a chipper. I do not want a tow one as I have a van and no where to chip into. The Timberwolf 75/13 grabs me by the balls but are they worth the money and do as fast as the youtube videos all day long. I used to have an eliet major. I found it to block up and shake metal parts lose cause of high vibes. So I have been anti small chipper but mayber timber wolf is beter. Any of you boys delt with one?

I am constantly mincing up material with saw. Iam doing alot of small tree/hedge work loading the van with 10+ builders bags of micned up cuttings. I have more of the same and thinking it might be time for a chipper. I do not want a tow one as I have a van and no where to chip into. The Timberwolf 75/13 grabs me by the balls but are they worth the money and do as fast as the youtube videos all day long. I used to have an eliet major. I found it to block up and shake metal parts lose cause of high vibes. So I have been anti small chipper but mayber timber wolf is beter. Any of you boys delt with one?

CS100 all the way.

Do it - it'll change your life.

i chuffed about for ages with a shredder, bought a cs 100 last year, i wasn't sure if i would use it enough to justify the money. i couldn't of been further from the truth i use it two to three times a week and am now able to take jobs on that i couldn't of before. its paid for itself already. i wouldn't be without it.

go for it if you can afford to.

orange plant had zero% last year so i went for that. the guys were really helpful.

A tree guy i worked for before had a bandit 70hp chipper and it would proces branches like hell fire amazing. I have never been sure about the smaller chippers. I have spent alot of money this year on machinery . I will get a CS100 just a mater of time natrul progession of the business. Theres not much love for the Timberwolf. Every one loves the CS100. Thanks Guys :)