Oregon Supersaw chain oil

AndyFromMerthyr

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's another one for you Rye Oil. Now that you've changed the listing on Amazon, the price has gone from £55 with £4.08 postage, all the way up to £85 with free postage. If it is indeed your own brand oil as you say it is and as it says now on the listing, why is the same oil £46.88 on your website?

Can you please offer some clarity on this please?

Screenshot_2015-02-24-18-53-05.jpg.2801f6cd6bc28800fea74ed37903050d.jpg

Screenshot_2015-02-24-18-52-40.jpg.4d622c28030b45a4a9872aa9cf27607b.jpg

Yeah I did spot that but I copied the link to use in my original post and when I put it back in the browser, that's what it came up with. The description does say it's Rye Oils oil though, not the Oregon oil. Why use the picture of an Oregon product and the name of the product on the invoice if that's not what you're selling. Oregon weren't happy to hear about it when I asked them about it.

Yeah I did spot that but I copied the link to use in my original post and when I put it back in the browser, that's what it came up with. The description does say it's Rye Oils oil though, not the Oregon oil. Why use the picture of an Oregon product and the name of the product on the invoice if that's not what you're selling. Oregon weren't happy to hear about it when I asked them about it.

HI ANDY why not try and work this out with JOHN THE SELLER as you can go around and around for days on end if the oils good why worry :lol:thanks jon :thumbup:

Dont think its very fair to have a go at them after 5pm when there is nobody to reply. You are not going to solve this by being repetitive and you will just annoy everyone here by doing that. If you are not happy send it back and shut up. Rye oils are a reputable company so its obviously a mistake and they are not trying to rip you off. We all make them sometimes. Its been sorted. The decision to keep it or send it back is yours, just dont keep going on about it.:bored:

Yeah I'm going to give them a ring tomorrow. As I said before. I don't doubt it's a good quality product, I'm just pissed that they're selling it as Oregon oil.

Hi Andy I understand your annoyance, I am a bit annoyed myself. Which is why I have spoken to the person in responsible for the listings. i am not sure why we have Oregon products listed because we have always blended our own lubricants and sold our own brand chain oil which everyone who has used it is happy with it. All I can do is apologize and if you want to ring the office ask for me and we can chat about it. If you want to use the product but you end up not being satisfied with its performance I will try and sort you out a refund.

hope this helps

Jon Reardon

Production Manager