22 ton splitter from rock maqchinery

biggarlogs

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it tpo or road tow? Corkscrew or hydraulic? Stubby was meant to be selling me his corkscrew but he's not been on for ages. At this rate I'll be welding a corkscrew onto the wheel of an mot failure and sitting the front end on axle stands up the yard

• 2 years later...

Just bust out my venom splitter this afternoon. Had it since February and not really used it.

What a good machine it is for the price, much better for me physically after using a pto corkscrew splitter. May call rock machinery and buy one of their stump grinders. For anyone here who's a small outfit these machines are worth the money...

I bought a rock machinery stump grinder about 4 months ago. For the money it is a brilliant bit of kit and has paid for itself already. I was that impressed with the machine and also the service and advice from rock that I ended up buying the venom 22 tonne splitter a couple of months ago. I have been working it hard and I am very impressed. I would thoroughly recommend to anyone who is thinking of getting one.