Pricing grass cutting

Ryanp

I think you should have got the message by now. Price per job! Get good equipment and work as fast as you can whilst still making a smarter job that your competition. If you can learn as much as you can about turf care and mow in straight stripes you will soon have more and more customers on your books Edging lawns is also very important. I used to look after 25 gardens starting after 12.30 single handed and I was known for leaving a very smart garden with a great looking lawn.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the waste license as its better to be safe and all that, I phoned council when I first started and they told me that I should be taking all a risings from people's property and not using green bins as if I have created the waste its commercial and not allowed in the green bin as that is for domestic waste only!

They would say that! I would def use the bins till they were full

every gardener everywhere uses them just don't fill the bins in front of the councils operatives as most of them will give you a mouthful and the bin might not be emptied so basically use them but discreetly

thing i also do is if i have filled a bin in one garden i take the rest and stick it in the next gardens bins etc.( no more than a grass bag or 2) I never come home with anything from my domestic garden work

every gardener everywhere uses them just don't fill the bins in front of the councils operatives as most of them will give you a mouthful and the bin might not be emptied so basically use them but discreetly

thing i also do is if i have filled a bin in one garden i take the rest and stick it in the next gardens bins etc.( no more than a grass bag or 2) I never come home with anything from my domestic garden work

How are we meant to put our sweepings up, that can't go through the chipper, in the bins if you gardening lads keep filling them with grass:sneaky2: :lol::lol: