SPC Trees

No harm done. That's the main reason we started the gallery - because the factories outright lie.

Someone on another site once told me the Dolmar 7900 was 13.6 lbs and decided to argue with me coz - well, arguing on the internet is totally cool and stuff. I had just used one a friend of mine had at the time(back in 2009), and I thought to myself there was no way in hell that thing weighed less than my 372. So I weighed it:

137564899.xShNz9sU.7900.JPG

And that basically started the gallery and ended the argument.

I have book marked your gallery mate . .....for future reference :001_smile:

I have book marked your gallery mate . .....for future reference :001_smile:

Shoot me any images ya got, too. It needs to be powerhead only, dry. Otherwise there's too many variables added, and it's difficult to compare it to factory PHO specs.

The 7900 is a nice saw, we have 2 one blue on and an orange one.... I'd take it over the 460 or the 372... Different manufacturers shine in different areas, husky are winning hands down in the 50-60 cc class but the dolmar wins the 70-80 class.

Used both the S'460 and H'365 in similar wood with good chains & 20". And the 460 has far worse vibs. Like the 365, hate the 460; not just because of the vibes but the H felt balanced, whereas the S was powerhead heavy. I know the 460 is a good saw but to me, it just has too little going for it when compared to the 365.