Redwood/Jensen Continues!

WeFixIt

You don't think that Redwood are extremely worried about their business without the income of the Jensen product?

Personally I don't think the Forst is putting money in the bank right now for them. Building a brand, running around doing updates/warranty, going the extra mile to support the brand, future R&D etc doesn't come cheap. Redwood moved 5 miles north to a larger premises end of last year and now are stripped of the Jensen products. I know I would be a worried man if a Director of Redwood.

The horses mouth is Jensen themselves and the dealer structure is clear on their website.

While on the topic GA Groundcare ordered their Jensen A530 demo unit today :)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't think that Redwood are extremely worried about their business without the income of the Jensen product?

Personally I don't think the Forst is putting money in the bank right now for them. Building a brand, running around doing updates/warranty, going the extra mile to support the brand, future R&D etc doesn't come cheap. Redwood moved 5 miles north to a larger premises end of last year and now are stripped of the Jensen products. I know I would be a worried man if a Director of Redwood.

The horses mouth is Jensen themselves and the dealer structure is clear on their website.

While on the topic GA Groundcare ordered their Jensen A530 demo unit today :)

They haven't been 'stripped of the Jenson products'

They just aren't the sole importer into UK anymore.

That's what their letter said.

Redwood are still very much Jensen as Forst

And if Jensen have decided to increase there outlets in the UK it is somewhat unprofessional for those new dealer to run down Redwood to increase there sales!

If you are good at what you do you will get the business you deserve

If putting knives in backs and striking below the belt is what you have to do what does that say about your business?

And if Jensen have decided to increase there outlets in the UK it is somewhat unprofessional for those new dealer to run down Redwood to increase there sales!

If putting knives in backs and striking below the belt is what you have to do what does that say about your business?

Well said... I'm sticking with Redwood due to them being honest, totally reliable and nice guys who really care about me as a customer.

I agree,great firm.

Yup me three, great to deal with, the back up and technical is spot on. The wealth of information through years of working on them importing them and fixing them is priceless.

I've seen a few new dealers pop up, mainly gardenmachinery that have been approved as chipper folk and they dont know their arse from their elbow!

Chippers and stump grinders are not like any other Grondcare machinery

It's more like agri machinery powerful but requires precise setting up to work right and reliable

I agree but plenty of ground care company's tag chippers on to there business and know absolutely nothing about them! I have had first had experience of this so went to another manafacturer.

I don't think anyone is putting knives in Redwood's back but the Jensen website does not show Redwood as an Importer, this is very strange if they are still working with Redwood as they risk just this type of uncertainty amongst Jensen users

I don't think anyone is putting knives in Redwood's back but the Jensen website does not show Redwood as an Importer, this is very strange if they are still working with Redwood as they risk just this type of uncertainty amongst Jensen users

I agree with Ed, the customers I have spoken to are still sceptical for the same reasons.