echo cs 620sx

daddyola50

hi had 2 of these saws just over a year now mine has done about 2 thousand ton . mine has snapped 2 av springs had a new carb under warranty and also new exhaust under warranty as it cracked were it bolts too the head , it still pulls like a train on 18 bar

When do you find time to refuel and repair it, it must be running non-stop. :lol:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great saw,I often leave my 372 and 460 in the garage,this saw ain't far behind with less cc's :thumbup1:

Thats rich comming from an 88 man :thumbup1:

I must admit my friends 620sx pulls extremely well, almost like a 70cc saw & theres no mods.

N

Echo chainsaws are very well built. CS-510 are the best 50s cc saws in the market, maybe not the most powerfull or RPM monsters but they're indestructable.

CS-620SX, if it's something similar to our CS-600P (Argentina) is a brilliant saw, but I found the chain oiler delivers little oil amounts.

Edited by josedelvecchio

• 1 month later...

I had a 620sx on demo for a couple of days last week and even though it came with a 20" bar as opposed to my 560xp running 18" it handled the bigger bar with relative ease. Much as I like my husky I think when the time comes for replacing it my money will be going to the echo dealers as the 620 just feels better made and much better at dealing with a buried bar in hard woods.

Next special offer will be with the 620SX on the Sugi website.

Although I'm thinking of doing this to run 3/8 lo pro with a series of bars thrown in ie. 20" Quarter tip bar, 20" pro lam, 18" toonie, 18" standard light type running 3/8 standard.

So sort of a carving set up really but also with the lo pro set up good to use on the small log mills with a Stihl PMX chain - can also be used for general cutting as well.

Will be an all rounder sort of thing - and as you can read not decided the details yet.

This will be next week. Rob

PS - can always PM me some ideas - what would entice you into getting a 620SX? (if we could avoid the 'if it was £300-00 inc vat and postage mate' type suggestions ;)) More - what set up do you want to run on there....