Kanga mini loaders

kevinjohnsonmbe

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kanga cant lift a lot compared to boxer or Vermeer

that video isn't really fair, they are two completely different systems and so arnt really comparable, plus im not sure ive ever driven over a pallet with my boxer

boxer are hopeless at returning calls but when you actually get hold of them their service is very good and the machines are brilliant

Well John,

I did drive over a pallet last week. Lets just say it didnt go well for the pallet. :lol:

I have spent a lot of hours driving the largest machine they make and all I can say is its fantastic! Had no experience with boxxer or vermeer and lift wise it's not a patch on the avant but a really good machine none the less. With regards to power etc, I have never struggled to power the 30" auger through any ground. Very user friendly and simple to operate, you wouldnt be dissapointed is all i can say really and the UK distributors are a great bunch of lads and provide a great service

I have spent a lot of hours driving the largest machine they make and all I can say is its fantastic! Had no experience with boxxer or vermeer and lift wise it's not a patch on the avant but a really good machine none the less. With regards to power etc, I have never struggled to power the 30" auger through any ground. Very user friendly and simple to operate, you wouldnt be dissapointed is all i can say really and the UK distributors are a great bunch of lads and provide a great service

Thanks for that.

Hoping to see a unit recently purchased by a chap in Devon if the sales team can fix it up. I suspect that might just clinch it.

• 2 weeks later...
There ok, much narrower than my Vermeer. Basically it depends on what you want to do with it.

Buy the biggest model you can afford close to your working plan. I'd never be without mine but that's only because of the work I undertake.

Oh before I forget the absolute most important thing to do is check what kind of attachments it can power. You know flow rate and pressure things. It helped me plan for future investments.

Hope this helps.

I've got the Vermeer S450TX coming on demo week after next Ian. I saw on another thread you had the 9 rather than 7" tracks. Adds a bit to width but reduced ground pressure I guess??

I've got the Vermeer S450TX coming on demo week after next Ian. I saw on another thread you had the 9 rather than 7" tracks. Adds a bit to width but reduced ground pressure I guess??

I work on a lot of wet ground so that's why I ruled an avant out. You can still get them stuck though.