best chainsaw stihl or husqvarna

ryoung14

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi eddy well let me tell you ON THAT AUSTRALIN some one been on the Forster mate as I've just look and the 661 has more power then 660mag and the 660 is the same power that's off STIHL uk site thanks Jon

They used to have the dual port magnum advertised

i was advised stihl 261 cm, but im tempted by the husqvarana seems to be a lot of hype for it thanks for the help guys muchios appreciated hopefully when I pass the course next week i'll be able to hunt down a good deal for a good new saw :)

Been using still 362 husky 560xp and er, a jonsereds 520sp and the husky beats the other 2 hands down with the jonsereds a close second :)[ATTACH]170167[/ATTACH]

Here is a pic of the best two mid range saws available today

What's with the 560 Is it a wrap?? I struggle to find kit at the best of times that would bug me but it looks good.

261 is not a bad saw ,neither is the 550 ,go to your local dealers and see what feels and looks good to you.You can have the most powerful chainsaw on the market but if you can't sharpen it there's no point for that I would probably stick with the 261 none auto tune or what ever stihl call it if it's all new to you ,as the husky auto tunes can start running a bit finicky if blunt or your sharpening is not good yet IMO.... And it can take a long time even years to perfect chain sharpening.

What's with the 560 Is it a wrap?? I struggle to find kit at the best of times that would bug me but it looks good.

261 is not a bad saw ,neither is the 550 ,go to your local dealers and see what feels and looks good to you.You can have the most powerful chainsaw on the market but if you can't sharpen it there's no point for that I would probably stick with the 261 none auto tune or what ever stihl call it if it's all new to you ,as the husky auto tunes can start running a bit finicky if blunt or your sharpening is not good yet IMO.... And it can take a long time even years to perfect chain sharpening.

The non-m-tronic models by Stihl are obsolete now, the adjustable carb saws are old stock