Avant 420?

Daggi

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okey, so then i finally bought one Avant 520.

I bought a used Avant 520, 120 hours, with Lx cab, and traffic lights and all the accessories that you can have on the Avant.

The former owner had used it 90% of the time for snowplowing for customers, but he needed a faster Avant for driving to the customer so he bought a 600 series Avant.

So no i need to buy a log grappler or some kind of silage fork and then i am ready to use it.

It comes with turf tyres, so i think i have to buy tyres with industrial or tractor tyres , but will test out the turf tyres, but i guess i will have some problems becouse the ground here is always wet, and always some rain in the air...

I just hope it will work out the way i was thinking of, that it is easy to use on different task of jobs, espec at tree-removal jobs...

I hope i will ot get dissepointed...

I think it is hard to know what to buy for my business, its a lot of money, so i just hope that this will bee a good deal!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

I have only just joined the group, but found this thread on which I may be of help to those who are interested in the world of Avant Loaders.

I have a landscape & treework business, but running along side that i also have an Avant Sales & Hire business.

So i know what the end user wants from his machine and can help you get what you want.

We usually have a selection of used machines available so take a look when you get the chance.

Avant Loaders UK | Gyru-star Screening Bucket | Digga Auger Drives & Attachments | Leguan Access Platforms |Sales, Service, Repairs & Hire |Finance, Loans & Funding | Reach It! - Move It! - Crush It! in Chesham, Bucks.

When i work out how to pin pictures i will give you an idea of what they can do for you.

For treework, the most usefull attachments are the pallet forks, silage grab and telescopic jib boom. With these 3 tools you can carry out almost all the wood you need to.

Okey, so then i finally bought one Avant 520.

I bought a used Avant 520, 120 hours, with Lx cab, and traffic lights and all the accessories that you can have on the Avant.

The former owner had used it 90% of the time for snowplowing for customers, but he needed a faster Avant for driving to the customer so he bought a 600 series Avant.

So no i need to buy a log grappler or some kind of silage fork and then i am ready to use it.

It comes with turf tyres, so i think i have to buy tyres with industrial or tractor tyres , but will test out the turf tyres, but i guess i will have some problems becouse the ground here is always wet, and always some rain in the air...

I just hope it will work out the way i was thinking of, that it is easy to use on different task of jobs, espec at tree-removal jobs...

I hope i will ot get dissepointed...

I think it is hard to know what to buy for my business, its a lot of money, so i just hope that this will bee a good deal!!

If you have the work for it, you can't go too far wrong.

Well, i ended up with a brand New Avant 420 due to the 520 was to heavy for pulling after my car on a trailer...

The seller gave me the wrong weight for the 520, over 250 kg more than expected.

But im very happy With the 420 With all the accessories.

So i hope it will work good on the workingsites :)

Hi peter ! Do you have many second hand ones coming in ?

Hi Matty,

We do have used machines available and can send you over a price list.

They are available to view on our site, but i dont advertise prices online so a quick email to us will get an upto date availabilty price list to your inbox.

Site link is - Avant Loaders | Digga Auger Drives | Hydraulic Log Splitters | Grit Spreader | Snow Clearing Machines | Chesham | Reach It! - Move It! - Crush It! ~ Sales & Hire

• 7 months later...