Log Goblins

aspenarb

8 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Unsure if they’re hormone induced or just moobs with a bra.

Funnily enough a local youth who is a neighbour has just gone down the same route.

Big strapping hippy lad called Rob, who is now called Rose.

Definitely not moobs, these puppies are fairly impressive.

It’s quite an embarrassing situation really.

I need to have a chat with him really and suss out what the crack is.

I just say hello at the minute and avoid using a name.

All the rage these days, I have a sort of niece who now identifies as a male, taking hormones at age 17.

Do you remember that Rachel Dolenz (or similar) who identified as black only a few years ago and was vilified for it. Seems like small potatoes these days.

edit, here’s  the story. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Dolezal

Edited by Mick Dempsey
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mark Bolam said:

Funnily enough a local youth who is a neighbour has just gone down the same route.

Big strapping hippy lad called Rob, who is now called Rose.

Definitely not moobs, these puppies are fairly impressive.

It’s quite an embarrassing situation really.

I need to have a chat with him really and suss out what the crack is.

I just say hello at the minute and avoid using a name.

He might not be that far along the process yet.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mick Dempsey said:

The one guy in my village who took waste wood for his burner has taken to dresses, lipstick and nail varnish, woman’s bathing costume in his pool, gone the whole hog, changed his name, grown tits.

Not even joking.

So this shim has tits, a chopper and  does goblin :puke:

Bob

2 minutes ago, aspenarb said:

So this shim has tits, a chopper and  does goblin :puke:

Bob

Arbtalk at its best, tackling the big issues of the day!:)

i have no clue as to his/her sexual proclivities, just coming to terms with it myself.

Edited by Mick Dempsey

9 hours ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Maybe one day, but I do have some morals so it would be naughty.

Suffice to say he was/is a fat hairy unpleasant sort as a man, by all accounts (from a mate who has seen him down the pub) he is now a fat hairy unpleasant man in a dress and make up.

Go figure.

9 hours ago, felixthelogchopper said:

It's bloody difficult to split logs wearing a dress, apparently.

Apparently not!

There's one local to me, not sure if he/she is cross dressing/transgender/trans sexual or transporting (don't care) but it involves a funny little story.

We were working on a bit of a contentious site, dismantling some trees when he/she turned up. I'll stick with he to make things easy. He said that he'd phoned the council to complain and someone was coming out. It was disgraceful that yet more trees were being felled, yada, yada. I bit upset but not so emotional that he'd stopped listening.

Anyway this went on for a while until the site manager stuck his head out of the cabin, so we pointed him out and said "he's in charge here, speak to him" The thing was this fellow was well dressed and built and it was hard to tell if you didn't know, the adams apple gave it away to the uninitiated eventually. So he disappeared into the site cabin for ten minutes. 

When he came out he came back and asked if there were any logs going spare (I've complained about you felling but have you any free wood! :001_rolleyes:) Off he toddles...

The site mangers face when he came out of the cabin was a picture :lol:, well he didn't come out as such, just stuck his head out cautiously to ensure that the coast was clear.

"That was a man!!!"

"We know."

"You bas*@$s!, I was talking to her, him, whatever before I realised, then didn't know where to look! I couldn't look at his face once I realised"

I heard the site manager used to hide if he saw him passing after that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1