Sena helmet comms?

Old Mill Tree Care

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take the comments and criticism, it was the functionality i was looking for, something more than just two way radios. There is a plus side to this, its interchangeable with my riding helmets😀. the only thing i really could do with sorting is the wires, but thats the same as the arborcoms as they go round the back! if they could deconstruct this little thing and insert it into a decent set of muffs, the system would be bang on.

I think that there are more systems being introduced these days with technology being how it is, just cant understand why something as simple as the arbtalk arbcoms are the price that they are.

it will only be a matter of time before the system that i have will be incorporated into a set of duffs!

This is how mine are set up, fitted to some chipper defs that can easily be fitted or removed from the helmets depending on what task we are doing and who's in that day, set of 3 all linked together for open chatting while working.

1443989790109.jpg.6b89d230a5bcc0bdc9ddad4067d331af.jpg

1443989777270.jpg.8bc8af9c626f1f95dbf49bcab12e3862.jpg

• 7 months later...
Does anyone know the price of a battery/bluetooth unit for the Sena SMH10d?

I can't find it anywhere and it's Sunday so the shops are closed.

Thanks.

Hi Al

This is where I get mine from

http://www.bykebitz.co.uk/sena-smh10-bluetooth-intercom.html

We've moved to the attachable wired mic now as the boom mic stops working if you bend it around too much.

Cheers....Al

Hi Al

This is where I get mine from

http://www.bykebitz.co.uk/sena-smh10-bluetooth-intercom.html

We've moved to the attachable wired mic now as the boom mic stops working if you bend it around too much.

Cheers....Al

Thanks Al

It appears that the Bluetooth unit is not available separately. Only everything else.

Annoying as one of my freelancers has the kit on his Protos but not the Bluetooth unit.

I want to buy three complete sets and one extra Bluetooth/battery thingy!