Cordwood Needed

RayVon

Hi,

I am looking for a delivery of several tons of hardwood to be used as firewood, cut in lengths of anything up to 3m, and diameter anything from 3 inches to 15 inches. I've been using local tree surgeons for a while and tend to get a lot of rounds which are not ideal with my log splitter. I'm based in Isleworth, west London and my house can be accessed by any type of vehicle, I just don't have the means to collect the wood from a supplier myself!

Grateful for any responses or suggestions of who might be able to provide this.

Thanks,

John.

Hi John,

at the moment I don't have the time to deliver wood to you, but if you have a friend who has a truck or trailer then you can select any wood you like from my wood storage area.

The wood is in the Ladbroke Grove / Kensal Green area (W11 / NW10). It can be accessed any time of day, there is around 30 tons available. There's a mixture of rounds and lengths, all different sizes. The vast majority is hardwood, and most of it is already seasoned a year or more.

Let me know if you want more information, there's no charge for the wood, and the same applies to anyone else reading this post.

Hi,

Thanks for the offer. Unfortunately collecting isn't really an option for me as I don't know anyone with a truck or trailer, but I will bear it in mind if I can sort something out. Seems cord wood delivery for personal use is not that common, cheers anyway.