Sugihara. Vs. original bars.

TIMON

Im not talking about greasing im saying the rivets which hold the nose to the bar have always come loose leading to a new nose being needed

But this implies he's had a few bars and this has always happened?

Not heard anything about this being an issue and no one else has pointed this out...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stick to oregon id say, the noses are rubbish fitment into the bar itself and your paying for something thats a bit lighter, ive tried them and cant see the point in the extra £28 quid i can get two oregons for the price of on sugihara. i know what id rather spend my money on

Hi Steve are you saying then buy a rob d bar thanks Jon

stick to oregon id say, the noses are rubbish fitment into the bar itself and your paying for something thats a bit lighter, ive tried them and cant see the point in the extra £28 quid i can get two oregons for the price of on sugihara. i know what id rather spend my money on

Go on then, is it loose women or booze ? :lol: If the nose came loose it would be all over the forums and it would be going back.

Really? First I've heard that the fitting of the nose to the bar is 'rubbish'. When did you try them/what size type and for what saw? When did you find the nose come loose?

You're paying for something that's lighter and that will also well outlast any oregon powermatch bar ...

The noses are fitted perfectly with 3 rivets onto the bar - better IMO than the single rivet on the oregon powermatch.

:001_smile:

its not the first time you have heard this and you have sent out a replacement bar, 560 xp 3/8 solid nose to answer that one!!:sneaky2:

Maybe the nose was replaced and not fitted properly by user.

to answer that one i used 50 ton press!!!:001_rolleyes:

Someone has asked for an opinion and im telling them what ive experienced

Well I don't disbelieves Steve , why would he make something like that up . He is speaking from his own personal experience . Luckily for me I have not had such a problem . I have 5 Suigi pro light bars 15" , 18" , 24" , 28" and 36" but just because its not happened to me does not mean its not happened to Steve .

its not the first time you have heard this and you have sent out a replacement bar, 560 xp 3/8 solid nose to answer that one!!:sneaky2:

Maybe the nose was replaced and not fitted properly by user.

to answer that one i used 50 ton press!!!:001_rolleyes:

Someone has asked for an opinion and im telling them what ive experienced

Ok - settle down - no one is having a go so why all defensive?

You're saying the noses are fitted badly to the bars and the fitting is rubbish - Ok - so if you're going to post that I'm going to ask for the details of it....

I looked through previous orders and can't see an order for Steve Collins. But maybe it was a manual order or was off ebay or from FR Jones.

PM me the details if you like.