Who's on iphone6?

Ian C

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like EE for coverage and have been with them for many years, since my first mobile. But EE just doesn't work consistently in Spain and Tesco Mobile is also working out cheaper.

As for original question. The whole thing seems like a step backwards. Towers became desktops became; laptops; became notepads; became tablets. With the mobilphone following suit, becoming more sophisticated and smaller. And now manufactures are working their way back up is size.

I reckon it's high time people thought for themselves and stopped being led like sheep. Making up their minds, as to whether they want a small computer or a phone. Smartphones are becoming less like phones and more like PCs. It's only a matter of time, before some daft sod of a manufacturer persuades a lot of daft sheep, that what they really need, is a 52" widescreen mobilephone with getto blaster style speakers and forward & backward facing digital 800mm telephoto cameras.

Edited by TGB

• 2 weeks later...
No mate, I want a 52" widescreen phone with rude boy speakers!

My 4S is pretty tired, I'll probably gamble on a 6 next.

I'll try not to bend it by keeping it in the back pocket of my One Direction trousers....

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

HI MARK I've seen iPhone 6 on youtube mate and they say now it not true mate it was all a load of BALL :lol::lol::lol:SH:lol:MATE :thumbup:jon :thumbup:

I upgraded to the 6 from the 5 because of network problems with making and receiving calls however I found out after I upgraded that the issues were down to the 8.2 update, I found that the update had installed 4g which could be turned off but left 3G permanently on which meant no network which resulted in me paying nearly £40 a month and couldn't make or receive calls or text, so I took it back to o2 and down graded my account to a basic tariff. I got £150 back that I paid towards the 6 and bought an iPhone 4s from eBay, with the 4s I can turn off 3G to stop the iPhone from taking preference to 3G over cellular