Climber needed in Pacific Northwest - Portland Oregon USA

OTP

Are you looking to move and interested in experiencing the Pacific Northwest area of the USA? Depending on where you are coming from, we can help facilitate a working visa for you.

We are looking for a Certified Arborist // Lead Climber // Foreman.

Overlook Tree Preservation is an established tree service that has been serving the Portland metropolitan area for over 10 years with all aspects of tree care including fine pruning, tree removals and crane work. We are seeking a lead climber (preferably a Certified Arborist) to join our team to provide quality residential and commercial tree care to our loyal customers.

We are looking for an individual with:

* 3 to 5 years of experience minimum

* knowledge of safe working practices

* reliable, punctual, responsible and dedicated to quality work

* non smoking and drug free

* clean Oregon drivers license

We are offering:

* competitive wage based on experience

* signing bonus

* continuing education support

* gear allowance

To learn more about Overlook Tree Preservation, please visit our website at Tree Service Portland - Overlook Tree Preservation. Or contact me at [email protected] if you are interested. Thank you.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we don't employ people who smoke or have had a drug problem or people that are technically over weight

Not sure if that's legal on this side of the pond. Drugs, fair enough. Smoking or weight? Questionable. I smoke and and fitter than many non smokers. I also know the odd climber who's BMI puts them as overweight, and they're quicker than me. I'm tiny.

How do you guage "technically overweight" anyhow? BMI? In that case England's Rugby team are all obese!

Not sure if that's legal on this side of the pond. Drugs, fair enough. Smoking or weight? Questionable. I smoke and and fitter than many non smokers. I also know the odd climber who's BMI puts them as overweight, and they're quicker than me. I'm tiny.

How do you guage "technically overweight" anyhow? BMI? In that case England's Rugby team are all obese!

simple

overweight and smoking is judged by how long it takes with running to and from the chipper

until they need a fag or feel faint and need to eat again