Sign in to follow this  
apggs

App Support for iOS8

apggs   

Apologies if this is already in hand, but having switched to an iPhone 6 Plus, the Fungi app doesn't work correctly. Each menu loads but there are no fungi loaded. It doesn't matter which menu option I take, the fungi don't load.

I don't know if it's iOS8 or the bigger screen size, but it doesn't work.

Please fix this as this is a great app and of the very limited number of apps on my phone, actually gets used regularly!

Thanks in advance!

dexta   

Just read your post and took a look on my iPhone 6+ and neither the fungi app or the knot app work. Hope Steve can fix the problem

Just checked my iPad with the iOS8 update installed and the Fungi & Knot apps are working fine.

I'm sure Steve will advise, but it may be worth trying deleting the apps from the phone and reloading from the app store?

apggs   

Ok problem solved! When I transferred I had to re-install my apps from the App Store but it didn't attempt to download the files. So, as suggested I deleted and re-installed and it's now working fine. Thanks!

Ok problem solved! When I transferred I had to re-install my apps from the App Store but it didn't attempt to download the files. So, as suggested I deleted and re-installed and it's now working fine. Thanks!

Oh thats good news. I'm still waiting to hear back from my developer on this issue as it happens. Are there any sizing issues with the app on the new bigger screen?

I had to do the same today on my ipad air.

All fine once it's re-installed.

HI WOLFIE what all going :lol::lol:on IOS8 iPhones mate in the 1st 2hrs of the ios8 coming that up date was pulled so we had up date again :lol:all mad all well how are the iPhone 6 going then thanks jon :thumbup: