Timberwolf launches the All-New TW 230DHB

Steve Bullman

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a good video, I remember the VHS tape I got sent in about 1997, with the full Entec range demonstrated on it, you sure have come a long way since then!!!

Haven't we all come a long way - and didn't it go quick!!!

In 1997 we didn't even have a web site! In fact we were running our stock control off an Excel sheet and that was cutting edge because before that it was pad and pen!

Regards

Richard

Hi

It was made specifically for the very early Timberwolf 150VTR's that were made by Arborplant but I don't know who made it for them.

Regards

Richard

I believe I may have used one of those the other day also, when you make a tracked version of the 230 will it have a fold down (out?) hopper or the trumpet kind like that jenson in the picture and the 150vtr I used?

I believe I may have used one of those the other day also, when you make a tracked version of the 230 will it have a fold down (out?) hopper or the trumpet kind like that jenson in the picture and the 150vtr I used?

Morning!

We will have a pre production tracked 230 to view at the APF - the feed funnel will be the same as on the road tow shown on our web page, what we call a 'high feed funnel' with fold down feed tray.

Regards

Richard

Morning!

We will have a pre production tracked 230 to view at the APF - the feed funnel will be the same as on the road tow shown on our web page, what we call a 'high feed funnel' with fold down feed tray.

Regards

Richard

Thank god! I hated the trumpet type