The Fifty and Above Club....if you're any younger don't even think about posting.

Mick Stockbridge

7 hours ago, Baldbloke said:

Prior to getting a bionic hip joint, I too was on enough codeine that having a shit was a painful grunting experience. You were convinced that you’d split your ring piece every time. You certainly do leave your dignity in a previous life experience, especially when you work in the very hospital you are readmitted to with an obstruction. emoji15.png
On a positive note, I’d fully recommend a replacement hip if you’ve struggled with years of pain. Zero pain now and issues with my knees seem to have disappeared. Five weeks on I’m back driving and have even been back dropping a few trees. Crutches launched on week three and no sticks emoji1303.png

Elvis died due to codeine addiction he was sat on the loo straining and brought on the hart attack     

7 hours ago, daveatdave said:

Elvis died due to codeine addiction he was sat on the loo straining and brought on the hart attack     

Supposedly it is common to find the deceased on the crapper. I will certainly be avoiding codeine/morphine in the future??

• 1 year later...
9 hours ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Looks like we’re potentially next for lock down then.... 

Suits me Kevin, feck the world and the way it is at the moment .

9 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

Speak for ya self, I'm not 50 until April.

Come back when you have hatched :egg:`z

• Like 2
  • Haha 2