The Fifty and Above Club....if you're any younger don't even think about posting.

Mick Stockbridge

Coming up for 56 and still have a bit of life in me yet , so.... decided to have a go at a bit of Skeleton.(going down a hill head first on a tin tray!)

Bath University have a practice track which is used by Team GB.

Went down yesterday and had a great time (there is a video, but too big to upload..:biggrin: )

Anyway , here is a picture of me and the other "have-a-go's" and Team GB members :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/07/2017 at 15:30, Mick Dempsey said:

What do Diesel and Two Stroke make of the cat?

(Not very small pieces I hope)

The cats way to smart for the muts Mick, must have been around a lot longer than I thought because she knows all the observation points . Anyway managed to get a wormer down her throat after an hour long battle, also managed to get some flea gear on her and she is getting fat. Bought her a new bed which she wont go in and found she developed a penchant for the cheap tinned salmon from Aldi`s :thumbup1: Seems a fair exchange for the mice she catches .

Bob

image_zpsqva36bjz.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aspenarb said:

The cats way to smart for the muts Mick, must have been around a lot longer than I thought because she knows all the observation points . Anyway managed to get a wormer down her throat after an hour long battle, also managed to get some flea gear on her and she is getting fat. Bought her a new bed which she wont go in and found she developed a penchant for the cheap tinned salmon from Aldi`s :thumbup1: Seems a fair exchange for the mice she catches .

Bob

image_zpsqva36bjz.jpg

iv got a stray in the yard jet black ,just like a panther, seems to enjoy wild rabbit, :ph34r:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

55 in December so I thought I’d revive this one.

Actually feeling good, keys to keeping going...

Never lift anything heavy, ever.

Price in enough for an extra clear up guy to save yourself.

Don’t work in the pissing rain.

Ps, hows the cat @aspenarb ?

Edited by Mick Dempsey
  • Like 5

24 minutes ago, oldwoodcutter said:

You missed out Mick
Don’t get under the feet of your guys when they are busy, if it’s all straightforward clear up time, go and sit in your truck and study your diary, do a bit of forward planning, make some calls.

Hang on! When I sit in the van I get my chain pulled.

On 13/01/2017 at 19:38, shavey said:

Just before Christmas, I got the key to open the door on this thread and become a grandad so here's to the future

hey Simon you posted nearly a year ago are you there yet

I forgot all about the thread Andrew (must be my age ! ) 50 + now .