Sign in to follow this  
forestandarb.com

Buckingham Ergolite Harnesses

Hello All,

Buckingham%20Ergolite1.gif

Just a quick update just to say we have just received delivery of Buckinghams latest ErgoLite leg loop and seat harness, with the seat being exclusive to ForestAndArb.com! It is specifically designed with comfort and longevity in mind! Features include:

• Stainless-steel clevises at either end of a high-strength warp speed bridge
  • Allows for simple bridge replacement when necessary - Use only Buckingham authorized bridges
  • Instead of taking the saddle apart, the user opens and closes the locking clevis with common tools
  • Front buckle closure (for easier on/off wearing spikes)
  • A comfortable, lightweight, and very breathable waist belt
  • Semi Rigid leg pads distribute weight over the entire pad
  • Lightweight aluminum full sized work positioning dee rings
  • Second set of dee's mounted under the work positioning dee's allow the bridge to articulate
  • Quick-adjust strapping to provide ease of use, maximise comfort, versitility and safety
  • Adjustment areas for an ideal fit include waist, legs, and bridge height
  • 6 Large accessory loops and slots for karabiners or other carrier for gear storage.

Available now from £274.80 INC VAT (£229 Ex VAT) for the leg loop model, and £262.80 for the seat version.

Available for immediate dispatch! Check it out online or give us a call for any more information :thumbup1:

Buckingham ErgoLite Harness

Buckingham%20Ergolite%20Seat.gif

Has anybody used one? They look and sound good

Not used one but thinking of getting one. I use a don blair harness which I love because of the large D rings and the fact you can hang big saws off it and it doesn't end up half way down my side.

In general I am happy with it . The only gripe is the bridge design but I think a swivel on the bridge instead of a crab would improve it. The body belt design is brilliant though if you get back problems it supports your back really well

In general I am happy with it . The only gripe is the bridge design but I think a swivel on the bridge instead of a crab would improve it. The body belt design is brilliant though if you get back problems it supports your back really well

Thanks. In what way could a swivel improve the bridge design?

What hitch system do you use?

DRT or SRT?