Brochures

We had some brochures printed a while back and hand them out mainly when quoting work. We found that we covered such a range of tasks covering treework and landscaping that you can soon sound like the jack of all trades. Put it all in a nice brochure with pictures and people get a better understanding of what you offer. It has generated a lot of business for us.

Sent from my iPad using Arbtalk

• 2 weeks later...

Hello mate, I made some up years ago and posted them out to landowners, but I'm not sure whether they did any good- I think it must depend on your customers (I'm forestry based). For the time put into making them, I felt that I am better doing personal visits, if they like your face they might try you...

Since then I've gone with word of mouth, recommendations, personal visits and just being out there where things happen. Webpage and business cards may be more suitable. Cheers, John.

We give brochures out for every quote. It's a 16-page, A5, full colour, 100% recycled paper version of the website. Loads of pictures, reviews and short articles about trees and buildings, trees and neighbours etc. It makes quoting a lot easier because it means you can charge more than anyone else and still get the job nearly every time. It gives the customer so much proof you'll do a great job, they're happy to pay more for that certainty. Cost 50p each. I'd recommend them to anyone wanting to charge more for jobs. Turns a £600 job into one for £800. Well worth 50p.

We give brochures out for every quote. It's a 16-page, A5, full colour, 100% recycled paper version of the website. Loads of pictures, reviews and short articles about trees and buildings, trees and neighbours etc. It makes quoting a lot easier because it means you can charge more than anyone else and still get the job nearly every time. It gives the customer so much proof you'll do a great job, they're happy to pay more for that certainty. Cost 50p each. I'd recommend them to anyone wanting to charge more for jobs. Turns a £600 job into one for £800. Well worth 50p.

Where do you get yours printed? Seems a very good price.

Sent from my iPad using Arbtalk