New Jo Beau dealer for the UK

GlobalNewark

I am pleased to announce that as of yesterday Global Recycling have been appointed the distributorship for the UK for the full range of Jo Beau equipment, this is very exciting news for us & for anyone interested in gravity feed chippers, stump grinders & other groundscare equipment.

This will further compliment our range of current equipment but at the same time further enhance the range that we can offer under one roof. The chippers range from 1" to 5" with the larger model being self propelled, available as petrol, electric, pto & further models to fit hydraulic driven equipment. The equipment is all hand built to a high standard & powder coated, all machines are CE certified & will be in stock in the next few weeks. Further machines include stump grinders (pedestrian & tracked), scarifiers, weed brushes & a few more bits.

The machines will be on show at the Saltex & APF in September, if you already own a Jo Beau machine or are in the market for something similar give us a call or pop along at the shows.

Jo Beau Products | Professional and compact wood chippers

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There the best wee chipper on the market dean that's great new

Got a m400 have to come have a chat at the APF then :biggrin:

Yes no problem, I'm really pleased. Can't believe how well they feed & blow, the Bandit was ok but everyone is playing catch up to Jo Beau with this stuff. At least now we can offer the whole range instead of just one.

I sold an M400 whilst I was in the meeting with Jo Beau so that was a good start :)

Sent from my iPad using Arbtalk

They are good machine dean and until u used one on a hard day u don't realise how much better they are than the rest of wee chippers

Keep the blades sharp great machine

People don't believe me when I say I can fill my chip box on my van 2-3times on a hard day2 with the m400 before I had the Timberwolf

They are good machine dean and until u used one on a hard day u don't realise how much better they are than the rest of wee chippers

Keep the blades sharp great machine

People don't believe me when I say I can fill my chip box on my van 2-3times on a hard day2 with the m400 before I had the Timberwolf

Yes they are impressive, even the tiny 1" new model was good, they say they never go wrong so here's hoping.

Sent from my iPad using Arbtalk