ITCC Milwaukee 2014

Mark Bolam

yep,

i had a shocker in the throwline. and needed thoses points, to get me too the masters i placed 13th overall and jungle placed last he also had a shocker and was very nervous.

but was great to be there and stoked for Jo and Gumpy for taking it out.now looking forward to Euro's need to do bit throwline practice. Zero is not gonna cut it.

cheers Mog

yep,

i had a shocker in the throwline. and needed thoses points, to get me too the masters i placed 13th overall and jungle placed last he also had a shocker and was very nervous.

but was great to be there and stoked for Jo and Gumpy for taking it out.now looking forward to Euro's need to do bit throwline practice. Zero is not gonna cut it.

cheers Mog

How many competitors?well done for getting there.

yep,

cheers Mog

Thats rough mate. Throwline is bugging at the best of times. Im rubbish even when nobodies looking. But it doesnt matter, you know what needs to be done, you'll come back better. Finding it really hard not to swear, but I dont want to get deleted again. Well done Matt. Well done Jo:beerchug: