Seeking trainee climber position

HenryB

Hi

My name is Henry, I'm 28 and currently live in North Norfolk.

Last year I completed a ten week course at Otley College, Suffolk, achieving a subsidiary diploma in Arboriculture with CS30, 31 and 38 and first aid certificates.

I worked as an arborist/trainee climber for three months after completing my course, where I carried out a range of tree work from ground work, clearing and some felling as well as climbing; pruning, thinning, dead-wood removal and a couple of small dismantle jobs.

I am currently working on a farm, throughout the harvest period but wish to pursue a career in arboriculture. I will be available to work in September. I am looking for a position ideally with plenty of climbing, and hope to complete my CS39 assessment ASAP! However, I would be happy to do any form of tree work as long as there would be potential to progress.

I am fit, and hard working and used to working in all weather conditions. I have experience using tractors and other agricultural machinery. I hold a full UK drivers licence and hope to obtain a B+E trailer licence as soon as I can.

I currently live in Norfolk, but I will consider any location for the right job!

Please contact me on here or by phone or email for any further information or interest:

[email protected]

07901 106102

Henry B