Echo CS360 TES top handled saw

wicklamulla

If it's a genuine fault then Echo seem good with their warranty. Talk to your dealer. What part of NZ are you from?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Arbtalk mobile app

Hi, I'm from near Dunedin. It's a particularly typical cold wet Dunedin day too! So even less reason for the saw to run hot like that!

I've got a 360, and though I really like it, like you the muffler runs far too hot and melts the grille.

As a result of this I took the plastic guard off, the only issue is I've now singed my chainsaw helmet and trousers with the hot exhaust when I've been throwing my things in the back of the jeep!

I recommend using a carb adjustment screwdriver (double D I think) as this makes it run far better on wide open throttle.

A de-cat is on the cards, and then, I'll really like this saw.

One advisable change is to get a stihl chain, as the oregon one that comes with it as standard isn't pleasant.

Love my echo 360 just little issues so far here's a few pictures .

I'm keen to know of a better chain as already said a bit jumpy in the cut .[ATTACH]222071[/ATTACH][ATTACH]222072[/ATTACH][ATTACH]222073[/ATTACH][ATTACH]222074[/ATTACH]

Love my echo 360 just little issues so far here's a few pictures .

I'm keen to know of a better chain as already said a bit jumpy in the cut .[ATTACH]222071[/ATTACH][ATTACH]222072[/ATTACH][ATTACH]222073[/ATTACH][ATTACH]222074[/ATTACH]

I'm running a multimount sugihara bar from Rob and it's on 3/8 .43 so the same kerf as the ms150 chain. Flies on this chain but still fancy having it ported and mufler modded to get even faster cuts

Sent from my SM-G920F using Arbtalk mobile app

I'm running a multimount sugihara bar from Rob and it's on 3/8 .43 so the same kerf as the ms150 chain. Flies on this chain but still fancy having it ported and mufler modded to get even faster cuts

Sent from my SM-G920F using Arbtalk mobile app

ya I reckon ported and muff modded this saw wood really fly.

• 2 weeks later...

Had my CS-360TES for about a year now, cant fault it.

One thing though is ive just bought a Stihl Combi can with the quick fill spouts (My Husky one is useless) and they dont fit the Echo saw ??

Apparently the Oregon quick fill spouts fit the Stihl can, but does anybody know if they fit in the 360TES ?