arbtalkers arbtrucks

treewizard

As you can see by mine, theres not much carpet left in!

My theory now is, if it leaks in, it can run straight out again!:001_huh:

Bit more cab noise now on the road, but at least i can see whats happening with the floor:thumbup1:

I think ill be taking the carpet out very soon then and looking at whats going on, At least that way then il have time to sort any damage out before the test time.

Man thats bad for a 2001, but as you say anything will rust with a carpet of water over it, my mate has a 05 but he has had some bother with the handbrake/rear shoes he says there is more springs in there than an old bed!!:biggrin:

The rear shoes are a nightmare! It was the auto adjusters that packed up on mine, one side with no effort and with both front calipers shot, she was only really braking on one rear wheel:scared1:

I think ill be taking the carpet out very soon then and looking at whats going on, At least that way then il have time to sort any damage out before the test time.

hahaha there is a definate sense of panic in that post mate :001_tt2:

ahhh right, was just looking at these lol budget of 2-2.5k when sold a few things

does it have the old 2.5 engine in still? and how do you find it? (sorry to de rail thread)

Yeh, still the ford 2.5. Got it as a dropside tipper from a builder ive worked for.

Heres the origional thread on it if you fancy a look:biggrin:

http://arbtalk.co.uk/forum/large-equipment/11768-quick-cheap-ldv-chip-box.html