arbtalkers arbtrucks

treewizard

11 minutes ago, josharb87 said:

My two, the van arrived today :) 

IMG_4112.thumb.JPG.ad831f4236499f8fa6b128a646e964bb.JPGIMG_3564.thumb.JPG.583d6a95985307382694b70c7a0a0e4d.JPG

Is that a 12x6 Josh? How do you find the trailer? Is it the newer style with an ally floor?

Will be looking into a 10x5 for extra capacity on jobs soon.

Been offered my mates 12x6 but its old style and weighs 1300kg empty he says. Thats before i put sides on it :P

Yeah it's the new style 12x6, TT3621 I think it's now called. Mines about 1300kg with the sides I think (they're actually the mesh sides with 3mm chequre plate bolted inside so weigh a little extra. And the steel ramps weigh a ton! The ally ones are far far better for regular use.

I think it's great, no problems with build quality or performance.

I put a small dent on the ally floor when I loaded a 3.5m long ash stem with the avant and dropped it maybe 10-20cm so it's still pretty tough even if ally!

8m3 capacity is really useful too

@swinny

The TT3621 is a big trailer to get into some drive ways were as the TT3017 is easier and came be loaded with more as unladen weight is less.

Agreed. I have a 3017 as its the same width as a pickup, with the standard high sides it holds 7m3 which is about right weight wise for chip (approx 2-2.5t) and is still wide enough internally for most mini diggers/grinders/tracked chippers.

4 hours ago, richy_B said:

Agreed. I have a 3017 as its the same width as a pickup, with the standard high sides it holds 7m3 which is about right weight wise for chip (approx 2-2.5t) and is still wide enough internally for most mini diggers/grinders/tracked chippers.

Out of interest, how’d you work out 7m3? Just curious as i work it out at less than 6m3 if same height sides as mine :)

valid point though, the 3621 is a good size, but only the same width as a Toyota dyna twin wheel tipper.

Sweden is far more spacious than the UK so I’ve never had a problem with the size, the m3 capacity is perfect for my work, smaller just wouldn’t work.