Prisoner of mother England

Sounds cool, if I have the time I’ll try get there . Love to see a real Tasmanian Devil,:001_cool: , not sure how nice it will be in there winter though.. maybe I’ll save that for the next vist

Know what you mean about walking into a wall. I went to Deli a couple of years ago ,when I got out the airport it felt just like that and it was in the middle of the night:scared1:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres Crocs everywhere some live in some unlikely little pools of water,dont swim in the rivers in the NT regardless of how nice they look.there has recently been 2 kids taken by crocs up in Darwin surrounds,they were swimming where they had for years and one day a croc moves in.

Thanks for heads up kimtree,

Seen a few things recently on the news about the crocks around Darwin but thought it was just propaganda, be there myself in a few days for a proper gander :001_tongue:but from what your saying they are a real threat at the mo, I understand that there about to lift the hunting ban as the population has swelled in the past few years. and the crocks are getting more curious/less scared of humans. :scared1:

I had a friend who visited Kakadu a couple of years ago, and he said you can swim in some of the rivers and waterfalls that are regularly checked, he even went swimming at night,:ohmy: don’t think ill be doing that in a hurry,but is that not still true?

Also back on the Arb tip,.

where’re you guys based, would be nice to pay a visit, see how arb’s done on the other side of the world :beerchug:

Edited by LSD

Seen a few things recently on the news about the crocks around Darwin but thought it was just propaganda, be there myself in a few days for a proper gander :001_tongue:but from what your saying they are a real threat at the mo, I understand that there about to lift the hunting ban as the population has swelled in the past few years. and the crocks are getting more curious/less scared of humans. :scared1:

I had a friend who visited Kakadu a couple of years ago, and he said you can swim in some of the rivers and waterfalls that are regularly checked, he even went swimming at night,:ohmy: don’t think ill be doing that in a hurry,but is that not still true?Yeah theres plenty of good swimming spots[waterfalls] in litchfield national park and kakadu,i prefer litchfield myself but have not been there for five years,

where’re you guys based, would be nice to pay a visit, see how arb’s done on the other side of the world :beerchug:

i work out of Kununurra WA abit out of your way

I had a friend who visited Kakadu a couple of years ago, and he said you can swim in some of the rivers and waterfalls that are regularly checked, he even went swimming at night,:ohmy: don’t think ill be doing that in a hurry,but is that not still true?

Like the shades LSD