Climbers wanted for Vancouver Company.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks to everyone who PM'd me about the jobs in Vancouver. We have made contact with some great candidates through Arbtalk, but would still like to hear from other potential climbers or Foreman.

Message me if your interested.

Oliver

would be great to have your details for future as i am in vancover next year. cheers matt glen ( 6years climbing arborist). [email protected]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey , I am a team leader/ tree surgeon from scotland - been climbing for 11 years and I currently run a team of 6 climbers at oxford city council, england. I would love to come out and work in vancouver . Do you have any vacancies still?. I am in Vancouver this week also to attend a friends wedding . I come here quite reguarly as I love it here . Cheers . Ross

• 1 year later...
Hi there,

I'm a British Arborist who has settled in Vancouver, British Columbia. I run tree crews for a large company based in Burnaby. Currently we have vacancies for climbers and crew leaders, which would suit overseas Arborist's.

Our work covers all aspects of modern tree care including pruning, cabling and bracing, soil management, stump grinding, removal and planting. All positions are full time, with potential for career advancement.

Good rates of pay and benefits including:

- Visa application (fees covered)

- Dental and Medical cover

- Paid Holiday

- All PPE and Climbing equipment supplied

- Boot allowance

- Uniform service

- Paid certification (ISA, Air brakes, First Aid, etc...)

PM me for more details

Oliver.

hi my name is james brend, im 29 living in cornwall, england. I have been in this line of work for several years now and have my CS30, 31 38 and 39 cirtificates in tree climbing, felling pruning etc. i also hold a licence to drive diggers (up to 10 tonnes) and dumper licence. What may make things easier for you is that i am also a canadian citizen too. look forward to hearing from you.

James Brend

hi my name is james brend, im 29 and living in cornwall england and been in this line of work for several years now and have my CS30, 31 38 and 39 cirtificates in tree climbing, felling pruning etc. i also hold a licence to drive diggers (up to 10 tonnes) and dumper licence. What may make things easier for you is that i am also a canadian citizen too. look forward to hearing from you.

James Brend

[email protected]

• 2 years later...
... please contact me via my email.

The OP did ask for interested people to PM them. Reckon it'd be better for you to contact them, rather than waiting for them to contact you.

Edited by TGB