Meindl Woodwalker or Haix Trekker ???

TimberCutterDartmoor

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't comment on the Haix but the Meindl are great. Comfy yet can be worn all day without over heating and waterproof. Flexible enough to be able to drive in, yet tough enough in the scrub.

would agree with that,meindls are great boots at a great price:thumbup1:

Couple of years ago I'd have said haix, whatever model, but they just don't seem the same quality as they used to when I tried them on. I went for Tirrol Fighters in the end, but if I hadn't I'd have bought the woodwalkers, and sometimes wish I had instead. The Tirrols are wearing well and are comfy enough, but not as nice as the Meindl one's felt.

Pretty cleary in favour of the Meindls then :biggrin: That makes me pleased cos I have Meindl walking boots which are the proper job :biggrin:

That's the thing mate, they were making walking boots for years before they made saw boots. They already have the experience in making durable, comfy boots. They've just added a steel toe and protection. If you don't like them I'll be surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk