What is your single most beneficial exercise for Arb work.

coolie

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

after suffering a sore back for years i have decided to try and solve the problem, my spine is great and my back is strong. my ostio told me so, it is flexibility. so i joined the local gym and had a consultation with the head instructor. he explained to me how the joints and ligaments work, and how he can help me. i have been twice now in 2 days, spending approx 1 hr in the morning stretching and building certain muscles to strenghten the right muscle groups. and i can honestly say i have felt a difference already. it usually hurts the minute i start bending over, today i manged to put the boys in their car seats no bother and stick the triler on the van myself with ease. even before i get out of bed i do a few stretches and wiggly hip movements, he says the more you warm up the more the joints lubricate. i feel better already. he also has me doing dips, pull ups and squats. i am going to make this part of my working day.

after suffering a sore back for years i have decided to try and solve the problem, my spine is great and my back is strong. my ostio told me so, it is flexibility. so i joined the local gym and had a consultation with the head instructor. he explained to me how the joints and ligaments work, and how he can help me. i have been twice now in 2 days, spending approx 1 hr in the morning stretching and building certain muscles to strenghten the right muscle groups. and i can honestly say i have felt a difference already. it usually hurts the minute i start bending over, today i manged to put the boys in their car seats no bother and stick the triler on the van myself with ease. even before i get out of bed i do a few stretches and wiggly hip movements, he says the more you warm up the more the joints lubricate. i feel better already. he also has me doing dips, pull ups and squats. i am going to make this part of my working day.

I think this is all a front to get Mrs Shrek loosening up in the mornings too, first excersize touching her toes at the end of the bed - no wonder your feeling better lubricated Stevie :sneaky2:

500 4 fingured chin ups followed by 150 press ups ballencing on your toes and fingertips , 100 situps followed by a 3 mile run every day . then the missus wakes me up tells me the allarm has been going off for half hour so i get out of bed have a cup of coffe and bacon sandwhich and then its off to work lol . but in all honesty i really should get back to the gym !!!

I think this is all a front to get Mrs Shrek loosening up in the mornings too, first excersize touching her toes at the end of the bed - no wonder your feeling better lubricated Stevie :sneaky2:

now now simon, it is not like you to lower the tone of the party, is it mozza that has made a bad impression on you, he did spend a weekend with me though:laugh1: