Uniforms

kev7937

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the old version of the hi-viz short sleeve and a long sleeve grey one and as said tight neck but very rare any sawdust gets down the inside and that includes from above (being a ground that's where most of it comes from:sneaky2:)

Not read the whole thread but, picking up on drews point and the fact my best friend died a few years ago from skin cancer, a big vest fan, how would you feel if one of your staff came down with skin cancer?and then one of the ambulance chasers came knocking?

Hi tec, sleeves usually long, zip neck in work time for me

You don't have to live in the tropics to get burnt !

Edited by Craig Johnson

Not read the whole thread but, picking up on drews point and the fact my best friend died a few years ago from skin cancer, a big vest fan, how would you feel if one of your staff came down with skin cancer?and then one of the ambulance chasers came knocking?

Hi tec, sleeves usually long, zip neck in work time for me

You don't have to live in the tropics to get burnt !

Pretty much spot on in this day and age, what you di your self is different to what you tell your staff to do, aspen fuel is another one, am pretty sure it will be standard practice in future if your telling others to use your kit, where there's blame there's a claim and the claims are only getting more common and bigger.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Arbtalk mobile app

I am a ginger and so burn very easily. I even had the skin come off my back in large pieces after a day on the beach when I was seven years old. ( my parents would be in court if that happened today) Never again. I now always wear long sleeved tops and a hat whenever out in the sun and use factor 50 sun cream. I mainly do milling of trees and can wait till a cooler day or evening to do the job if necessary.

Mike