Massey ferguson owners forum thanks

mendiplogs

• 5 months later...

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya guys, could anyone shed some light as to why my MF 298 would loose power occasionally whilst driving? It's goes flat out in 3rd, but then it looses power for a second, then it's ok for 10 seconds or so then it looses it again! The fuel filters are new and the tank is pretty clean. Any help would be great, cheers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi guys, new to the club..

im 25 years old and just bought a tef20 1948 and I also bought a fe35 1968.

im going to be restoring them as they both run superbly and start on the button but there’s no number plates on them.

i want to be able to put a reg plate on them for when it’s time to sell them it helps sell.

i don’t have any documents with the tractors, the only thing I have are the vin numbers.

can someone get back to me on this please as I’m new to this.

i don’t want to put q plates on them  

Appreciate your time ??

Edited by RobMassey35

im going to be restoring them as they both run superbly and start on the button but there’s no number plates on them.
i want to be able to put a reg plate on them for when it’s time to sell them it helps sell.
i don’t have any documents with the tractors, the only thing I have are the vin numbers.
Appreciate your time [emoji1417]

It’ll be a dvla contact for you i rekon, if you’ve got the vin number and can prove you own the tractors, then they should be able to assign you with the original reg (if legit and registered) and or an appropriate year dated reg.

Appreciate your time [emoji1417]

Hi mate or go to the Massey Ferguson club ask them mate thanks they go off Engine numbers and gear box thanks Jon

• 2 weeks later...

Believe I have a plough off a Grey Fergie up by one of my sheds. Shares and mouldboards look fairly good if a bit rusty. Any use to anyone? Up in Moray unfortunately so a bit far from most. I'll try to remember to post some pictures if anyone's interested.