How much to dismantle this...

edbol

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be done for £650 you could smash it out in no time then help the groundy stack and cut timber. Would probably be easier chipping it then just having the timber left, the work site would alot easier to work on with the brash out of the way id want £700 -£750.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Arbtalk mobile app

If your only spending a day on it and not clearing and timber then charge around £400. That should give you some room for profit and cover all costs.

The trouble is it's hard to price a job with not much information and from just a picture, as the price of a job depends on lots of factors.

How far it is from your yard.

Location of tree/trees.

Access.

Client. E.g do they understand the scale of work involved, how willing are they to part with their hard earned cash for work on their trees.

Is the timber being removed off site.

Is it being logged up for the customer.

Are you chipping up the brash and removing all waste.

And the list goes on but you can only gauge this by looking at the job in person and knowing all the elements in the equation.

Hope this helps, good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Left hand stem (first picture) has some meaty wood and would take a while to with that fence below. right hand looks like large sections could be crashed out.

A long day with 2 climbers and groundie would be my aim, but i dont do long days!

Id get it all on the ground for £600

Bear in mind, photos are never great to go by.