new blower

carpenter1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm looking for a new blower just now as well, pretty much looking at either the Stihl BG 66 C-E or an Efco as that's what's in stock at either of the local dealers and I need one now. Both similar in price, has anyone got any experience of the Efco or should I just stick with the Stihl? It's to replace a Mitox which has given up the fight.

I'm looking for a new blower just now as well, pretty much looking at either the Stihl BG 66 C-E or an Efco as that's what's in stock at either of the local dealers and I need one now. Both similar in price, has anyone got any experience of the Efco or should I just stick with the Stihl? It's to replace a Mitox which has given up the fight.

efco are italian if its anything like there chainsaws then be a good machine,

have to say my sthil blower never let me down and it was abused the 3 years i had it now needs new barrel and piston as tired.

if i did get a new hand held i woud try a mitox as a lot less then the others.

i was looking around last year with the same problem, tried quite a few out, stihl bg56 was useless! couldnt move a leaf on the driveway! tried the bg 86 which is a vast inprovement and would really recomend on a budget, but went for the br200 backpack which for the price is more than enough for grass cutting needs and a top class bit of kit too!

Another plus for Makita.

Bought a new backpack Makita blower eight years ago and it's done a lot of work, originally keeping a 600 meter kart track clean and now that plus four golf greens.

Has never missed a beat and touch wood runs just like the day it was new.