Can anyone recommend cheap truck insurance for my nissan navara 4x4?

thecaptain

Just got my renewal notice through, paid £545 last year including £88 roadside recovery for my 1998 nissan navara 4x4 tipper truck, 3 years NC 26yr old

renewal now says £649

anyone know of cheaper?

currently with Adrian Flux

Thanks in advance

TOM

SCB Tree Surgery

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try Direct Line of all people: they do van insurance separately from car insurance.

I have a Navara and was with NFU but Direct Line were better . Full no claims and an old git helps .....

I'm 29, four years no claims, 11 plate Navara and my premium is about £610. It went up a touch this year, as they all have. It's a full commercial policy covering everything, including all drivers fully comp over 25 years of age. That's with Lycetts.

Jonathan

Your all bloody lucky.

40 in september, 10 plate Nav, SE London, lost my no claims due to an African Pastor deciding he ruled the road and drove straight into me. \

1300 quid.

Last year with 9 years no claims it cost me 1080.

Your all bloody lucky.

40 in september, 10 plate Nav, SE London, lost my no claims due to an African Pastor deciding he ruled the road and drove straight into me.

1300 quid.

Last year with 9 years no claims it cost me 1080.

Big ouch but your postcode explains that as much as God's appointee on Earth. But that's a lot for someone old enough to qualify as a 'responsible' driver.