lawnflite pro 19"

miker

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've replaced my 56 with the new kubota rear roller version it's the same as the original honda pro now made by Kaaz just rebadged lawnflite pro etc

Collects well actually fills the bag right up unlike hayter!

I am intrigued.

The Kubota in the pictures has some differences over the current Kaaz product.

The handlebars, grass flap and front protection bar are all different to a Kaaz.

I will try to speak to Danarm tomorrow to find out more. (Danarm are the UK Kaaz importer and distributor)

The current range of Kaaz has Honda engines on the 21" models and Kawasaki on the 19" ones.

The new Kazz 2014 machines have a improved gearbox with a soft take up of drive , there is also a 21" roller version with a high speed gearbox.

Pretty sure the manual states that the mower should be moving before the drive is engaged so all the parts are moving , thus taking the strain away from the gearbox upon taking up drive .

See the following URL Cobra Lawnmowers

Select lawnmowers them professional (Kazz range)

drop me a P.M if you fancy one as i am a dealer

Yeah I've got a LF pro rear roller as per

553HRS-PRO Lawnmower

Will collect admirably if not cutting off too much at once where cuts have been neglected. Keep it sharp - saves power, fuel, puts more in the bag. Will clog when the bag is full though and then you get those patches of soggy sileage on the lawn!

Rock solid reliable machine though. I also saw the kubota badged version and like the fact the handles are hammerite finish as opposed to chrome which in time gets those pesky rust spots.

Kubota 21in Roller Mower (W821R-Pro) | Roller Mowers | George Browns

EDIT!!! Rumoured that the Kubota has gone to a Kawasaki 6hp engine - now that is the makings of the perfect mower...! LOVE Kawasaki !!!

The Kubota in that George Brown link says its a single speed, is this right as my Kazz is a two speed!?

right then, my dealer supplied me with a sarp 19 inch, what a piece of kit !!

fan assisted collection,shaft drive etc, pretty much the same as the lawnflite, made by kaaz.

wednesday was raining steady most of the morning and she worked admirably,only downfall is the weight but ramps into back of van is the way to go.

will definately change all my hayters over time to these mowers

fan assisted collection,shaft drive etc, pretty much the same as the lawnflite, made by kaaz.

wednesday was raining steady most of the morning and she worked admirably,only downfall is the weight but ramps into back of van is the way to go.

ive got the same older 2003 model its done loads of work, and wet grass no problem :thumbup::thumbup:

Which engine did you go with in the end?

We've got the LM4851KX as we were looking for a weight saving because we work with a lot of steps & steep slopes but now we've started using it I wished we'd gone for the 19" with the Honda 160 engine & think we will next season. Its also a shame that the 19" doesn't come with the handle supports like its pro big brother for the money they charge!