A biggie bites the dust

rbtree

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

50 mph ain't bad Rog!

Must've cost a small fortune to rig a wheelchair for that kinda speed on the slopes!

Smooth runs mate!

Jomoco:biggrin:

Hopefully, I won't be needing a contraption like that. But my friend Jim did all that. Start at 2:38 for his story--- won first wheelchair Boston Marathon, developed a sled for disabled skiers.

New ski documentary offers mobility, hope and inspiration | KING5.com Seattle

Edited by rbtree

Hopefully, I won't be needing a contraption like that. But my friend Jim did all that. Start at 2:38 for his story--- won first wheelchair Boston Marathon, developed a sled for disabled skiers.

New ski documentary offers mobility, hope and inspiration | KING5.com Seattle

But Roger, just cuz you're in fine enough fiddle not to need contraptions in your old age?

It's precisely due to me advanced age and frailties that I truly need push button up n down contraptions to stay in the game.

It's me own pitiful self in need of mechanical advantage in me dotage years.

Jon,I'd sell ya my Wraptor, but it'd cost ya $3400, as that's what I have in it.....it was stolen along with a mess more gear back in Sep. Showed up on craigslist a month ago. bought it back for $1100. The seller had gotten it at a pawn shop...I went there, they checked it and the serial number, said it would have been reported to the police...well, I'd reported it to to the cops.. so who screwed up? Freakin cops seems worthless.....,

Jon,I'd sell ya my Wraptor, but it'd cost ya $3400, as that's what I have in it.....it was stolen along with a mess more gear back in Sep. Showed up on craigslist a month ago. bought it back for $1100. The seller had gotten it at a pawn shop...I went there, they checked it and the serial number, said it would have been reported to the police...well, I'd reported it to to the cops.. so who screwed up? Freakin cops seems worthless.....,

But does your 3.4K Wraptor have a down button Rog?

And what of the fumes n such?

No old friend, a true geriatric needs tu go both up n down at the touch of a button, or even voice command. Lettin the rope itself do all the huffin n puffin.

Lash the whole reel of it to the tree's base like a GRCS, then tell it what to do in a very commanding voice!

Wraptor's are so one way man, and like a bloody anchor floating on top of the water when you've done with it.

I found love on a two way street, and lost it on a lonely highway.......

Edited by jomoco

Fire country's an apt description of SoCal of late mate.

Cobra synthetic cablin systems make such a grand light in the trees when they burn n puddle fuel onto the homeowner's roofs, doncha know?

Mother wields a wicked whip when her dander's up! 03, 07, and 14 now.

I hope yuv let Pat know that Madsen's got long sleeved zip front Hickory logging shirts 4sale!

Later yu ole powder dog!

Jomoco