The New Arbortec Breatheflex Chainsaw Trousers!

Guest Robin@Arbortec

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be buying any more, the fabric round the crotch is to thin and easily rips, it's don't stitch very well either so the slightest snag just opens up.... I do a lot of forestry work!

shame as I liked them, can't afford £180 every 5 or 6 month!

Got my pair after work today. I'll be reviewing them soon and then again once they've been thoroughly worn in!

First impressions are of a real quality pair of strides. I got Cs, and I usually wear As, but they are so fantastically light the only difference I notice is I can feel the extra padding round the back.

Mine are quite snug. Perhaps I was optimistic with my waist size, but I really like a closer fit (skinny jeans were in when I used to follow fashion).

Well stitched crotch, always a plus, and more pockets than I'll know what to do with! I just hope they don't fill up with sawdust!

The boot lace hook will come in handy on dismantles too.

So far they seem to be great fitting, light, cool for saw pants, and they look the mutts nuts! Well worth the money.

Keep your eyes peeled for my review, we'll see if they last the test of time!

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Hi Joe,

How do you find these have been holding up for you? or anyone else for that matter?

Also what height/ waist are you roughly? and how do they fit? think I may be a small but not to sure with the sizing reviews of these.

Cheers :thumbup:

Hi Joe,

How do you find these have been holding up for you? or anyone else for that matter?

Also what height/ waist are you roughly? and how do they fit? think I may be a small but not to sure with the sizing reviews of these.

Cheers :thumbup:

Hi Jack, I've been wearing these trousers pretty hard since I got them and they're holding up well. I have one small rip beneath my right pocket, and a small hole I theogony pocket. Both could be patched in five minutes if I could be bothered. Considering the use they've had (mostly climbing) they're doing far better than most of my other trousers have. It'll be a good while yet until I look at replacing them.

I'm 5'8" with a 28" waist and I'm wearing XS. It's a good fit for me, but anything over 28" will be a size small.