The New Arbortec Breatheflex Chainsaw Trousers!

Guest Robin@Arbortec

Guest Robin@Arbortec
Awesome!!

There should be plenty of stock at the arb show this Friday to look at if you make it there, though there might be limited stock of Tall leg (long).

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had a pair for a month now I really rate them i did put up a review about them but it has gone will stick it up again!

They are light weight and comfortable! I had then on the other day when it was really warm & I noticed that they were a lot cooler!

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

I have a pair in xl for sale as too baggy for my liking, I tried the large and there too small. Shame as good design but for me a poor fit:(

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

You could lose or put on a few pounds. Cheaper than buying more trousers! Chip show lunches for the next couple of weeks should get you a perfect fit?

You could lose or put on a few pounds. Cheaper than buying more trousers! Chip show lunches for the next couple of weeks should get you a perfect fit?

I've lost a bit all ready mate, my hi flex are xl and perfect, pfaner stretch air xl are fine too. I'm gutted as I like the Arbortec stuff and really like the trouser.

I've lost a bit all ready mate, my hi flex are xl and perfect, pfaner stretch air xl are fine too. I'm gutted as I like the Arbortec stuff and really like the trouser.

Then put it back on! Your trousers will fit fine, and you can tell the wife that those pie and cider dinners are saving buying a new pair of strides!

The waiting is over!

We are excited to announce an innovative new chainsaw trouser range, designed to be so comfortable that you'll barely know you're wearing chainsaw trousers!

breatheflex21.jpg

With stylish colours and the 6-way flex for comfort you'll soon wonder how you ever wore any other trousers - but there hasn't been any compromise in providing the protection you need, with Class 1 or 2 protection available and reinforced Kevlar lower legging to help prevent abrasion.

Stock is being sent out to our dealers now.

I've had my pair about 3 weeks, so far so good, a good baggy fit, but I personally like that, I did get large which was the right size for me, maybe could of gone medium cos the fit is large. but I hate the slim tight fitting stuff anyway...... that's just personal though.

however I do have gripes with the pockets....

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1402263212.321508.jpg.2b46a025ee4ffb0cefe68dea494c7248.jpg

this design allows twigs and brash to snag and get a good hold to rip the pocket stitching....

which it has done!

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1402263278.682603.jpg.d8fdb8a5fec4e462b79fee388dfe356b.jpg

and the bigger pocket fills with saw dust and chippings....

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1402263336.691640.jpg.40a8c9a087d21caf2f90eaab84206bd3.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1402263365.823358.jpg.8db65bbaaf013e3b96574e491d658c3c.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1402263392.700740.jpg.132bbbe40d7a057608e5245aac5ca9bd.jpg

you can explain to the the angry mrs about the state of the washing machine!! haha

also the phone pocket, the flap don't cover the opening so you get chips going in there too.

apart from the pockets, there a decent nice and light pair of pants, I work in forestry full time so they get worn for nearly 12hrs a day and take some stick with the undergrowth.

not done any climbing in them yet so can't comment on that side of things.

if there is anything else to report I will on this thread.

Ian

Edited by IanW