*BRAND NEW ECHO 360TES TOP HANDLE CHAINSAW* ONLY AVAILABLE FROM ForestAndArb

forestandarb.com

a must-have saw methinks :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I was thinking the same thing, shame there's not many vids to see what it can do but that's besides the point I suppose. It's already sold it's self to me haha. Come with a sugihara bar as standard too 👍

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought one the other day. I,ve whacked a bit of Poplar and some Oak with it thus far. First impressions are that I like the Ergonomics. The handle has a nifty palm support which is dead comfortable. Cuts well out of the box. Its all plastic looking but sturdy enough. The only thing that I found thus far that is a bit painful is that the diameter of the filler cap is dead tight with my combo can nozzle.

In view of the price I can live with that. It is significantly cheaper than a 201t.

No regrets so far.

• 4 weeks later...

I looking to do my 39 soon and please let us know. I been reading the reviews on the big 2 and to say I confused.com is an understatement. I fancied the 540 but the reviews range from brilliant to needs a new bar chain and springy thing before even using it. Then I read the Stihl reviews which go from wonderfully to I quote " quicker to use my know". So please let us know if it's any good.