Bandit gallery

GlobalNewark

John,can you return the favour to Ian & talk him into the grinder [emoji23]

I'll give it a go, I think it could be possible but he's tight so no promise [emoji6], I'm really impressed with it now I've had a good play and know how to get the best out of it although I did smash two teeth on something but less than a min to spin them and back working.
So much easier to change the teeth than the hb20 with them sitting further from the disk so you can get a proper socket onto them instead of needing a open ended spanner.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is why a service deck is essential [emoji106]1: 
Been running the bandit hard, it takes an absolute beating in its stride, compared to others where bits would of fallen off by now.

IMG_6083.thumb.JPG.4997a6d0ec24bec5409e554094699fbb.JPG
IMG_5767.thumb.JPG.f84f5d629775e4ef4506976287ebc602.JPG

That's the only negative I have found with my 90 being on the knot trailer, plastic mud guards which are a little to wide to lean over comfortable and way to soft to stand on, going to look into some stronger checker plate one's.
What model machine is yours? 990 I thought but then looks bigger on a single axel.

You buy it nd I'll spray it for you and I'm sure halfrods are doing some cheap dab radios and seekers at the moment but don't think you will hear it over the engine noise very well [emoji12]

You spray it ? You will sub it out to forst [emoji23]
  • Like 1

You spray it ? You will sub it out to forst [emoji23]

I'm not that cruel to make you do without your machine for 3 months for a bit of dulux splashed around the edges.
I'll have you know I'm getting quite good with the old spray gun and orange is my speciality. 6b0817c0a7508e354a56bf6e062cfedf.jpg

59 minutes ago, Gray git said:

That's the only negative I have found with my 90 being on the knot trailer, plastic mud guards which are a little to wide to lean over comfortable and way to soft to stand on, going to look into some stronger checker plate one's.
What model machine is yours? 990 I thought but then looks bigger on a single axel.

Its a 1390/15xp it was important to me to have the service deck having worked on big chippers for over 10 years so I specified them from Global these are custom.

It shouldn't be difficult to have something made up, I'd stick with the plastic mudguards and mount something above them.

• Like 1