Bandit gallery

GlobalNewark

Just a better state a debt my friend [emoji12]
Luckily I got that money back I told you about so with that and massy money it paid for grinder then a lot of hard work and graft put half down for 90.
I look at it as a investment as these machines should outlast anything else I could have bought and still retain a value in itself.

Sent from my F8331 using Arbtalk mobile app

John watch the oil level on the Perkins, I found mine used a lt every 10 hrs or so fir the first 30hrs, seems to have settled down now, nice engine is the Perkins .

Think I'm going to sell my Bandit and get another Forst , as the bandit don't break down I have no excuse for extra days off!

Embling that is your fault!

Out 990 is on a site clearance fir 2 weeks, she's gonna get beasted [emoji23]

You can take a step back now as you have half of your week spare, should you want a Forst John has a nice one for sale.

You can take a step back now as you have half of your week spare, should you want a Forst John has a nice one for sale.

Smart arse!

I would probably buy one of them grinders but they don't do orange [emoji20]

Errrrr I think John might of sold it ...... damb just my luck [emoji13]

• Like 1