Welcome new members

Steve Bullman

Been signed up for a while but not done many posts so I thought I'd introduce myself

I'm been working for Avondale in Kent for just over 2 years and I love it :thumbup1: just recently done my 30,31 and 38 with my 39 in January

Getting to grips with my climbing at the moment :thumbup:

I'd be up for reccy climbs in Kent if there's any coming up, got this urge to learn loads about climbing :thumbup:

Cheers

Brad

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm new to Arb and the forum, hopefully i'll have my CS30 and 31 by the end of January and looking to start getting some experience. Be interested in getting touch with those in the North east, Cumbria and SW scotland and making some contacts.

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for having me 😊

A potted history....

Fine art trained. Now I train leadership and management to school leaders. Some random stuff happened in between.

Mostly I stand in a shed and make hamster bedding using pointy tools and a spinnywoody thing. Sometimes things like bowls, lamps and other waste products are produced.

Just started to use wet wood to make the shavings as apparently the hamsters prefer it; who knew!?!

This has meant I have to now look at wood which come in the shape of trees.... a strange concept for me. Always thought it came in round and square bits with wax on.

Hoping to learn something through the forum whilst spending the rest of the time giving advice which is hopefully corrected by other users before someone hurts themselves.

Oh... and my names Rob ☺