Welcome new members

Steve Bullman

Hi mate, thanks for nod-

.............don't smoke unless I'm drinking; I find WC quotes on the web of course; he said so much good ****.

Forgot to say before - very nice forum, thanks Steve :)

Edited by Bryn

Hello, guess this is the place to sign in and say Hi :biggrin: Looks like a good forum so i thought I should join up, hopefully won't be annoying you all as a newb asking what gear I should buy etc. I'm on a few 4x4 forums so i know how the search button works and i've been doing a lot of reading to make sure I get some good gear that's gonna last me :001_tt2:

I Passed my CS30&31 last month as I've done a few days here and there working for a mate and really enjoyed it so will be looking to get into the industry as soon as I've got all my PPE & equipment together. used to be in engineering but ended up working for a book publishers 4 years ago and need to get out of it :thumbdown:

Scott

hello

errr.. i guess i will start with i wanted to work in a graden center, so went to collage saw it was going to b rubbish. I was reading a mag at collage it was a arb one. It looked like good fun so did a course 5 years on still loving it. Now just trying to get a job up in the lakes now thats about it.

hello

errr.. i guess i will start with i wanted to work in a graden center, so went to collage saw it was going to b rubbish. I was reading a mag at collage it was a arb one. It looked like good fun so did a course 5 years on still loving it. Now just trying to get a job up in the lakes now thats about it.

welcome to the forum

if you want work try this link

Arbjobs.com - Tree Jobs! - Home

hi lads im new on here so be nice lol

im new in the tree cutting game and trying to get a start

im in kent so its the garden of england so lots of trees

im 21years old worked in the hard landscaping side of things for 5 years

im not work shy and ill work volentry just too get a start in the tree sergeon side of things names jon for the past

4 days if worked with 2 tree fellers pollerding and felling 7 trees worked on chiper and on the saw just love it :thumbup:

Hello all

Just found your forum and it looks great. I've been involved in the supply of machines for forestry work for a good few years now and have probably met quite a few of you at one time or another... although mainly the mechanical harvesting machine side. Anyway, looking forward to getting involved.

i have just persuaded my dad, he is 73 yeas old to give me his Dolmar 166 he cant walk 30 feet with out needing to get his breath back i am afraid that i might find him keeled over with his saw in hand. still it sounds like a fine way to go.

after a long debate and mouths of persuasion he has finally given in i feel lucky.

however it has no chain brake and is missing a nut off the sprocket cover. i believe the parts to be obsolete so i was wondering if any body could point me in the right direction to find a replacement.:biggrin:

however it has no chain brake and is missing a nut off the sprocket cover. i believe the parts to be obsolete so i was wondering if any body could point me in the right direction to find a replacement.:biggrin:

Try starting a new thread on this as there are a few people with parts for these saws on here. Welcome to the forum by the way.

Try starting a new thread on this as there are a few people with parts for these saws on here. Welcome to the forum by the way.

thank you

how do you start a new thread