A little bit of landscaping

Ian Leach

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The blue pipe on the left use to soak on to the old patio but when I removed it part of the decking was rotton and the ground soaked, so it will be rerouted in to the pebbles and Bush you can see on left to soak away. The blue tub is an existing water feature, and the stone barbecue on right they didn't want moving so it's going to be fiddly there.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Arbtalk mobile app

Looking very tidy ian. Do u lay on a full mortar bed? Couldnt tell from pics. Did u hire the muck truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Didn't hire one in the end,but looking to invest in the future. Yes i lay a 2" full mortar bed, always have done it that way very solid.

The small bit of patio I did take up was 4 spot and laid on soil, all over the place it was.

Didn't hire one in the end,but looking to invest in the future. Yes i lay a 2" full mortar bed, always have done it that way very solid.

The small bit of patio I did take up was 4 spot and laid on soil, all over the place it was.

Yea i always lay on same two inch bed on three inch of whacking stone. Never shifts that way. Start a paving job tomorrow 45 m2 of sandstone. Jobs looking spot on anyway keep us updated with pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk